Get The Robust eCO2 Advantage
eCO2 is the prime fractional ablative laser, which furnishes the complete spectrum of resurfacing treatments. The ease of usage with unbeatable reliability which deliver lasting and comprehensive results. This device features the patented Controlled Chaos Technology (CCT™), which is unique algorithm to pseudo-randomly deliver each micro laser beam and by placing maximum distance between sequential beams the system eliminates cross thermal diffusion between adjacent Micro-ablative Columns (MACs). This helps the tissue to maximize heat dissipation between shots. The final result is an enhanced safety for patients with minimal post-operative discomfort and faster healing time leading to unparalleled fractional. The benefits of eCO2 are that patients get complete treatment with lower risk and minimal downtime. Controlled Chaos Technology creates pseudo-random microwound patterns. The device is reliable, ergonomic and compact by design, which can deliver fractional, full field ablative, incisional and excisional laser treatments.
The device has two mode:
Dynamic Mode: Dynamic Mode completely eliminates the checkerboard look of other CO2 systems and provides clinicians with a more comfortable operation by allowing the user to ‘Air Brush’ the energy. Whether you are treating large areas or just feathering to eliminate demarcation lines, Dynamic Mode provides your patients with a more natural look.
Static Mode:Static Mode allows for traditional ‘Stamping’ which allows users to treat scanned areas of 18 x 18 mm with selectable density options to enable precise delivery of laser energy without the need for multiple passes other systems require.
- Scars (e.g.: acne scar, surgical scar, burn scar)
- Wrinkles, Rhytids & Fine Lines
- Pigmented Lesions & Lentigines
- Textural Irregularities
- Transepidermal Drug Delivery
- Solar/Actinic Elastosis
- Vaporization, Incision & Excision Capabilities
- Skin Tightening
- Ultimate Control Over Energy Delivery
Quick-change tips with Auto-recognition
From ultra-deep to superficial ablation, the eCO2 has the features you need to address a broad range of clinical conditions. The ultra-fast quick change tips come in a choice of three spot sizes, 120, 300 and 500 µm, allowing you on-the-fly customized treatments. The eCO2’s tip auto-recognition feature automatically changes treatment settings to adjust for the change in spot size. Combined together, the advanced technology, quick-change tips and safety features ensure the ultimate control for the best outcomes.
- Patients are attracted to low risk, minimal downtime treatments
- Controlled Chaos Technology creates pseudo-random microwound patterns to minimize heat build-up, minimize downtime, increase safety and maximize patient comfort
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Proven reliability
- Easily adjust treatment parameters through intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Capable of delivering fractional, full field ablative, incisional and excisional laser treatments
- Two energy delivery modes (dynamic and static) further increase versatility and control over outcomes
- No consumables reduces operating cost and improves ROI