Forma Light – World’s Most Advanced IPL System
Featuring Forma-tk’s unique IPL technology, Forma-Light is a commanding and compact medical aesthetic system. This device is especially created for high-quality and durable treatment. Also, it is mobile and meant for round-the-clock operation. The Forma-Light is a multi-applicator system that can function in 10 different IPL applicators for different treatments, which includes Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Pigmented Lesions, Nail Fungus, Vascular Lesions, Skin Whitening and Acne.
The Forma-Light System is armed with the unique IPL technology, developed specifically to offer the highest pulse density reaching 22 J/cm² in 5 milliseconds. This make the treatment effective, reducing the discomfort levels. Also, this high pulse density is highly effective in performing Hair Removal, Pigmentation and Nail Fungus Treatments. Providing higher energy in less than TRT (Thermal Relaxation Time) reduces the discomfort level effectively.
IPL-USP: Ultra Short Pulse technology helps in the removal of body without the risk of skin damage. This is because of pulse duration, which is maintained at 15 milliseconds and thus takes advantage of the hair’s thermal relaxation time (TRT, at 10-15 milliseconds).
IPL-UPC: Ultra Pulse Control, this technology utilizes a larger lightguide to administer body hair removal. By increasing the size of the lightguide to 6 ½ squared cm, the IPL-UPC shortens treatment duration without compromising effectiveness, safety or quality.
- Hair Removal
- Pigmented lesions
- Active Acne
- Nail Fungus – Onychomycosis
- Photo Rejuvenation (biorivitalization)
- Vascular lesions
- Unique Innovative Technology Shortest light pulse duration (IPL–USP) to achieve maximum efficacy using high energy- density to increase efficiency, better than most devices and compare only to leading companies
- Internal counter and specific applicator ID recognition
- Full control over electro physical parameters such as pulse duration, pulse wide and flunce energy
- Pre setting features based on the patient skin type