Advanced patient monitoring and treatment effectiveness estimation
Managing a Psoriasis patient is challenging even for an experienced dermatologist. FotoFinder PASIvision® is the most effective and accurate monitoring and objective treatment efficacy measurement for Psoriasis patients. World’s first and only, FotoFinder PASIvision® which allows objective, computer-assisted PASI assessment with a combination of standardized total body photography and cutting-edge skin analysis. All photos and important parameters can be managed and visualized on the unique PASIboard®.
The system uses the proven ATBM® technology for Automated Total Body Mapping which allows standardized documentation of the entire skin surface within a few minutes. The PASIscan® expert tool then gives a detailed analysis of the total body images and thereby, determining a PASI pre-score for the problematic Body Surface Area (head, upper extremities, trunk and lower extremities) in percent, the Erythema (redness), thickness and scaling. This pre-score can be adjusted and confirmed by the clinician. An adjustment could be necessary, e.g. in case of plaques under the hair that cannot be detected by the software. Baseline and follow-up images can be compared automatically. The PASIscan® measures the score changes for all the four PASI parameters.
Benefits of ATBM
- Faster imaging of the complete skin surface
- Polarized photography for Psoriasis visualization
- Pedestal with fully-automated camera movement
- Laser positioning system for subject
- PASIscan® for objective assessment of PASI parameters
- Detailed reports and SmartZoom comparison
- Automated imaging process that can be delegated
- Future-proof FotoFinder technology